Monday, May 18, 2009

La Vida es un Sueño

 I won't be posting any pictures with this post.  I won't be talking about how good-looking I am.  I won't be talking about how much I love my boys, and what a joy it is to see them grow and develop.  I won't be expressing my gratitude for a mom that is always there and makes me laugh.  I won't be talking about my amazing sister or her family, nor will I discuss Noelle and her sweet family that shares plenty of sticky kisses and mischievous grins.  I won't talk about my dear brother or his family or even the wide chasm between and my dad.  I won't talk about the gorgeous -- hot -- weather we've enjoyed the last few days or even about my obsession with checking facebook daily.  Nope, I ain't gonna talk about the work I've done in the yard or the absence of work I've done in my house.

So... you may ask... what will she talk about?

Ummmm... I don't know.

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a Stinking dork and I am ashamed to claim i Know YOu!
OOOOOhHHHHHH! Burn!!!