Monday, August 10, 2009

The End Is Near!


The end is near comes the mournful cry of teachers everywhere. The footsteps of summer vacation are fading and the incessant tones of Back to the Grind plays like a dirge. How can summers fade quicker than my cheap Walmart t-shirts? People ask, innocently enough, are you ready to go back? In a word... "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Am I perhaps too melodramatic? Allow me to answer my own question with a question. Is trading in paradise for tares a good trade? But, alas... put on a happy face, right?

8 comments:

Brandon and Brianne said...

I feel like this summer got rushed... everywhere I look back to school signs are here... I even saw Halloween decorations going up in stores- outrageous! However, you are GREAT teacher and its obvious your students love you... so good luck dear auntie Jack! :)

Krista said...

Wow, back to school already. Hang in there only like 271 days to go until summer again! But who's counting. Oh and I love your picture. You look great!

Tera said...

Darn school, well I would rather teach than have to learn right now. I agree this summer was rushed, but I guess going to summer school doesn't help it to feel longer.

La Profa said...

Uf... well, guess I best quick being a whanie pants and "git 'er done."

La Profa said...

Make that "quit" on the previous comment. Oops.

Anonymous said...

who is this Brianne Chick I can't believe she called you dear auntie she must not know you as well as I Blaahahahahhahahahah! O.K. your alright some of the time I suppose

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you Jordy is home when are you going to return to this blog???? HMMMMMMM???? I kinda wanna see his cute little mug on here!

Cerex Omnia said...

Yep... I have neglected the blog. Guess I should do something about that. Hmmmm... maybe tomorrow. Oh... this is me... Jackie. This is not Jae Seo Lee.