Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Island Park... Yeeeee Hawwww







Hola amigos...
So my boys, mom and I spent some time in Island Park with my friend Cindy, her two girls and some of her extended family.  We rented a rustic, teensy weensy rustic cabin in the woods and spent time 4 wheeling, floating/canoeing the Snake River from Big Springs to Mack's Inn, and staying up most of the night talking and laughing.  
After following Cindy at break neck speeds on the dirt trails, I better understand the meaning of the expression, "Eat my dirt."   What a kick in the pants!
Jade spent some time fishing on the Snake and pulled in a couple of trout.  All hail to the mighty fisherman!  Jace found a trashy Harlequin romance novel to read (ahem... don't tell his friends!), and I have to admit I read one too.  I am deeply ashamed of myself, and fear admitting it, but... there you have it.
Well, that's it in a peanut shell.
 

No comments: